Sunday 11 February 2018

POWER pass POWER!

You have used your brain, your body, your charm, your charisma, your cunning sense, your connections, your jazz and none, worked.
They failed you at the point where you needed them the most.

You're even worse than when you started. The funny thing is people envy you because they seem to think you own it all. Well, in some sense, you do own stuffs, I mean, money is at your beck and call, your pictures on Instagram are always on point, your snap chat videos are sleek, you have so many followers on Facebook and Twitter, what more could you ask for?

Is it the brains? You came out First class, you have connections to known and unknown people but there's one thing you don't have, that you want badly... It is called Peace, peace of mind, it's called Joy, it's called Love, not the fake types you see on social media with the ladies in tears, acting all surprised when they get proposed to, even though, they knew he was going to propose..not that kind of love.

Basically, you are just living an empty life, feeling empty and you ask yourself one million times, "Is this all there is to life, is this how I am going to continue living till I die?"
However, in response to your question, you get silence & suicidal thoughts as your answer.

I have a question for you, "Do you want to continue living life this way till you die?", "If there is a better life, how badly do you want it?"
Really, because, at the end, it all ends with you, "What do you want?"

If you are interested, I have a solution. It's a simple one, so simple, you probably would not believe me but it's the best and only solution.
Besides, since you have tried everything else and nothing seems to work, trying this won't cause any harm.

The Solution is Jesus! I know that might sound cliche but it's the truth.
NLT:Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.(John 14:6)

"Lord Jesus, I have tried all I can, I have used all within my power but nothing has helped me thus far. People around me think I am living the life but I know I am not, and I can't continue living this lie.

I need your help because I have come to my very end. Life doesn't even make sense anymore but I heard you can make life make sense for me.

I heard that with you, My life will have a meaning, I will have a meaning. Please Lord Jesus, come into my life, I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour.. Please come and save me.

Thank you Jesus because of your love for me, and because you have saved me from the destruction that was awaiting me, few seconds ago.

I am free"

If you have just said this prayer, then, you are Welcome into God's family. Please look for a Bible believing church around you and begin to enjoy, experience and grow in God's presence with your new family members.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment