Sunday 28 October 2018

MiRaCLeS!!!

This morning was hectic, plus stressful but who caused it? Me!
However, I am not here to cast blame but to inform you that the way you think God would/should work doesn't always happen that way..

(5:12am)
Me: Hello, Uncle Morris, Good Morning. How far?
U.M: Start coming out...

(5:27am)
Me: Uncle Morris, Where are you?
U.M: I have left, I told you to leave the house by 5:10am

Me: Should I still come or should I turn back?
U.M: You can still come, I will try to stall the bus

(5:30am)
I am walking on a deserted road, "Lord, please can I see a bike?"
God: You better start running...
Me: Ah, no wonder you told me to wear my flats, I am wearing heels..

What do you think?

(5 mins later)
If you passed the Chevron-Ajah express way by this time, you would have seen a lady running barefoot with shoes in her hands, that was Me!

Me: Uncle Morris, how far?
U.M: Where are you, the bus has come.
Me: I am close to the bus stop.

Well, I got there at the same time, the second person they were waiting for arrived..

Normally, when praying, we are expecting a "Ghen ghen" miracle, like seeing a bike at 5:30am on a Sunday morning, which can happen but at times when God wants to teach you how to use common sense, that won't happen, plus the bus waiting for me was a miracle, trust me, I know!

Isaiah 55:8-9
8“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the LORD.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

9For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Have a blessed week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment